Intense Pure Air is the only purifier to filter up to 99.97% of pollution and permanently destroy formaldehyde, the most harmful pollutant in our homes. Suitable for large rooms, this purifier combines performance, comfort and convenience thanks to its automatic and night modes.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
4 different filters allow it to stop all types of pollutants:
- The pre-filter intercepts the largest pollutants such as hair, dust and animal fur.
- The active carbon filter captures odors, smoke and chemical pollutants (particularly VOCs)
- The high performance HEPA filter is for finer particles (PM2.5) such as acarids, pollens, animal allergens, bacteria, mold, etc.
- The exclusive and patented NanoCaptur™ filter definitively destroys formaldehyde, the most dangerous pollutant in the home.*
The combined action of these 4 filters allows up to 99.97% of the finest and most difficult to filter particles to be captured.
*Tested against the main filtration technologies in an external laboratory, November 2014NANOCAPTUR™, PATENTED TECHNOLOGYULTIMATE EFFECTIVENESSNanoCaptur™ permanently destroys formaldehyde*
while other technologies may reject up to 100% of formaldehyde after the filter becomes saturated
The NanoCaptur™ filter lasts up to 12 times longer*
than leading competitors’ principal formaldehyde filtration technologies
VISIBLE SATURATION OF THE FILTER
The filter gradually changes color, from light yellow to dark brown, according to the level of saturation.
*Tested against the main competitors’ filtration technologies in an external laboratory, November 2014AN INTELLIGENT REGULATION SYSTEM
In auto mode, the Intense Pure Air purifer automatically adapts its filtration according to the level of pollution detected using the integrated particle sensor and 4 filtration speeds.AIR QUALITY INDICATOR
An indicator light constantly displays the quality of the air indoors, according to the level of pollution detected by the particle sensors:
ZERO SOUND DISTURBANCE
- blue if the air quality is excellent
- purple if the air quality is average
- red if the air quality is mediocre
Use with a sound level of just 28 dB(A) in position 1, and 52 dB(A) on the maximum setting, for peace of mind both day and night.
In night mode, Intense Pure Air has an automatic mode to guarantee purified air and preserved sleep. Set to speed 1, its quietest speed, it will automatically adjust to speed 2 if it detects pollution in the air. It therefore combines purified air with a calm and silent night.
*Acoustic pressure measured at 4 ft 11in from the air purifier in a semi-anechoic chamber.WITH ITS EXTREMELY HIGH PERFORMANCE, INTENSE PURE AIR PURIFIES LARGE ROOMS IN RECORD TIME.
Thanks to its CADR* of 203 cfm, Intense Pure Air is suitable for surface areas up to 825 sq feet where it renews the air 1.5 times per hour.
*CADR is a measurement that allows us to quantify how fast a purifier is able to remove the particles present in the room.
- Suitable for a surface area of up to 256 sq feet
- Air flow: 345 m3/h
- CADR smoke: 203 cfm
- 4 filters included (pre-filter, active carbon filter, HEPA filter, NanoCaptur™ filter)
- 4 speeds Electronic control panel
- Ambient light
- Sound level: 28-52 dBA
- Sensors: particles + Gas Air quality indicator
- Auto and night modes
- Integrated transport handle
- Filter replacement indicator
- Timer: 1h/2h/4h/8h
- Power: 80 W at maximum speed
- Dimension (L x P x D) 14.9 in*12.4 in*29.5 in
- Color: white
- Reference: PU6020
- from $549.99* (*MSRP, not minimum, not obligatory)
ACTIVE CARBON FILTERThe active carbon filter captures odors, smoke and VOCs.WHERE TO BUY
Average life span: 1 year
NANOCAPTUR™ FILTERPermanently destroys formaldehyde, the most dangerous pollutant in the home.WHERE TO BUY
Average life span: 1 year
Hepa filterThe HEPA filters stops up to 99.97% of the finest particles.WHERE TO BUY
Average life span: 3 years